St Lucy Lodge is a registered provider of mental health and learning disabilities accommodation based in North London. St Lucy Lodge is a terraced house with five double sized bedrooms. Service users will have their own bedroom, which is fully furnished to their choice and wishes. Each service user will be given a front door key and a key to their bedroom.
- St Lucy Lodge provides;
- One lounge with large flat screen TV, and leather sofa.
- One dining area
- One large, well maintained, garden to the rear of the building.
- Laundry room, which includes washing machines and dryer for service users.
- 3 Toilets, bathroom and a shower room.
- One fully equipped Kitchen inc. dishwasher
They can also be arranged to suit personal tastes with the resident’s own decorations and mementos.
Our residents receive the individual care they request and need when it comes to meals, cultural activities and all-round care. All this is provided at St Lucy Lodge by its dedicated professional carers.
St Lucy Lodge specialises in the provision of accommodation, medium to high care and support. We also offer both emotional and practical support in a safe environment and enable service users live independently in the community. Our individualised service is aimed at responding to individual needs of each service user.
There are a number of shops, local pubs and bars near the home and a large shopping centre. There is also a wide selection of cafes and restaurants in the local area. There is a library close by, and a large leisure centre within walking distance from the home. There are various religious buildings nearby inc, church, synagogues, temples, mosques. You will also find barbers, hair salons and G.Ps surgery nearby.
Services available to service users include:
- We offer emotional and practical support in a safe enviroment.
- Enable service users to live independently in the community.
- Our individualised service is aimed at responding to individual needs of each service user.
- We encourage service users to participate in activities which will make them feel valued and established memebers of the community.
- Spacious accommodation
- Nutrious meals prepared daily which are chosen by service users
- Cultural activities and events, e.g., singing, reading and film evenings
- Laundry service
There is a fully equipped kitchen for use by the service users. Kitchen equipment and furnishing are kept to a high health and safety standard. Service users are supported to have adequate, wholesome and healthy food and drink. The home provides choices of food and drink for service users to meet their diverse needs. Service users will are involved in menu preparation.